Welcome to Abdullah Musa Abdul's world

The blame is not on the one who does not accept advice. Rather, it is on the one who presents it inappropriately

Pages

Saturday 19 April 2014

My Shallow Eulogy On Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

My Shallow Eulogy on Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
"My mother is mother because she told me that she's my mother and I believed in her but Aisha (RA) is my mother because Allaah told me that she's my mother. (Wa azwajuhu umma'atuhum).." Shaykh Sulaiman Moola
Our Mother Aisha (RA) was asked about the character make up of Rasulullaah (Pbuh) and she said: "His character was the Qur'an" meaning he was Qur'an personified.

He (Pbuh) said of himself: "My Lord nurtured me and He perfected my nurturing."

The Arab poet said: "Humanity in its entirety was compelled to acknowledge the beauty of Muhammad (Pbuh) to such an extent that even his enemies had to say: "as long as we hate him, there isn't more honest man than he."

One of the specialities of Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) is that Allaah made a sublte mention of all his limbs and organs in the Qur'an.

Imam Abu Hanifah said: Muhammad (Pbuh) was a human but not the common human, the emerald and the rubies are a stone but not the common stone."

Once Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) corrected someone's mistake and the companion said: "Wallaahi! I've never seen a more gentle teacher and tutor than Muhammad (Pbuh)."

This was a human who journeyed beyond Jibril (AS) in Al-Miraj yet when he came down to the world he humbled himself so much that he had time for ordinary citizens and children also.

A Tabi'i approached Miqdad bin Aswad (RA) and asked him to kindly allow him to have a glance at his (Miqdad's) face because he had the privilege of seeing the blessed face of Rasulullaah ( Pbuh).
Wallaahi! Just as the character of Prophet Muhammad ( Pbuh) was perfected in every front no less was the beauty of the character of the companions that lived with him.

My message: What character of Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) are we exhibiting today?
May Allaah unite us with the pious.

2 comments:

  1. Subhanallah, how I wish you could write on and on about this prestigious personality. No fatigue, tireless or boredom can wear down my zeal to read on and on. May Allaah send His choicest salutations on our beloved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subhanallah, how I wish you could write on and on about this prestigious personality. No fatigue, tireless or boredom can wear down my zeal to read on and on. May Allaah send His choicest salutations on our beloved.

    ReplyDelete

Please kindly post your beautiful comments here